The GLOCK Range Kit is really well thought out and affordable. The ear protection from the 25 dB rated Glock earmuffs is not only effective but stylish as well. Furthermore, these earmuffs have an extremely useful integrated belt clip. The foam earplugs are a useful addition as well. Comfortable enough to keep in place when not on the range to keep out the shooting din. These foam plugs are also useful if you are going to double plug. Use a combination of Glock Earmuffs and foam plugs and really cut the outside world out.
The Glock range kit also contains a pair of extremely fashionable glasses. ANSI Z87 rated, these crystal clear lensed polycarbonate shooting glasses could easily be a stand-alone fashion item and in fact are sold as a separate item on the site.
What comes with the Glock Range Kit?
The Kit includes:
- Earmuff Hearing Protectors,
- Earmuff holder with integrated belt clip,
- Foam Ear Plugs with connection tether,
- Ear Plug case,
- Shooter/Safety Glasses,
- Cloth Pouch.
Features at a Glance
- Shooting glasses with clear polycarbonate lenses offer eye protection and enhanced target visibility.
- Soft foam earplugs provide noise reduction up to 32 dB and come with a plastic storage case.
- Adjustable earmuffs with a padded headband that have a noise reduction rating of 25 dB. Finally, there is a Glock logo on the side of the earmuff.
Read more about the Glock Range Kit on the GLOCK website or come into one of our stores to view.